HTC Vive First Impressions+best games



                   Today I have had one of the best virtual teality experiences ever with the HTC Vive. Today I used the Vive for a solid 4 hours and I was actually really impressed. The Vive can make you feel sick depending on the game but most of the games I played in my short time did not make me feel sick at all which is very good for a Virtual Reality headset.

                   My biggest complaints so far in my short usage would be the cords connected to the headset and the buttons on the side of the controllers. There are a few cords that connect from the back of your headset to all of the other hardware. You trip and get entangled with a lot these cords. My other complaint is the buttons on the sides of the controllers because they just are not easy to press. Your fingers are generally wrapped around the controller and the buttons are weirdly placed and you need to awkwardly move your finger to click the buttons. Maybe that is me just not used to it yet but I currently dislike those buttons.

               
                 The controllers and the motion tracking is absolutely amazing, the oddly shaped controllers work fantastic. In every game I have played you felt in control with little bugs or motion problems. The immersion is incredible and you don't feel like your in a video game most of the time, it feels real. This is one of the most exciting pieces of technology I have ever used and it is really fun. If you have 800 dollars and want to spend it on something fun then HTC Vive would be a fantastic investment for you. Just make sure you have a powerful enough computer for VR.


                      Virtual Reality is a new technology which means it is still in its early stages which means it is going to get better. This excites me because using the Vive today was absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to see how VR improves.
              
best games for me till now


#1. The Gallery: Episode 1 - Call of the Starseed

This was the first game i played in VR, if you like exploring and a twist of puzzle you need to try it. You take on the role of Alex, a young person searching an island for what happened to his/her sister. Its only about 2 hours long but enjoyed every moment.
Story 10/10

#2. Dead effect 2 VR

The game is an action sci-fi shooter with RPG elements, story is abit dull but if your into killing Zombies, upgrading guns etc try it out. Its over 10 hours long.

#3. EVE: Valkyrie

EVE is a dog fighting PVP space sim with an "okay" player base because its cross-platform with Rift and PSVR. (sadley you cant join up with players on an different VR-headsett i hope the devs fixxes this soon).
I tryed this out with HOTAS and was mind-blown.
 

Comments